If you wish to use reproduce or store any content from this blog please see the usage policy

Friday 30 October 2009

Pictures and Poets wanted

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help, I'm looking for wheel of the year/seasonal inspired photos/illustrations to use in new book. I can't pay for them but if you have webshop/gallery will publish full page ad after title page in book. Please don't expect this to pop up on best seller list, but my first book got listed with Amazon.com and Waterstones and i'm hoping this one will to.Also if anyone has any poetry inspired by these topics they would like published (again i can't pay for these but full credit for work will be published in book, along with any website you would like attributed) I would love to see these as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment